Author of Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Brazilian Educator Paulo Freire is as controversial as ever.
- A glimpse of the luxury living at Rosewood São Paulo
- Chef Rodrigo Oliveira’s Caboco brings Brazilian modern cuisine to LA
- Inffinito Brazilian Film Festival features a massive list of must-watch movies
- Ernesto Neto’s SunForceOceanLife Exhibit at the MFA in Houston
- Brazil’s Domestic Cannabis Cultivation is Set to Light Up
- Hello world!
- Milton Nascimento farewell tour comes to the U.S.
- A mom and daughter trip through the Amazon
- Anitta is the first Brazilian artist to take home a VMA
- Meet Rafa Gomes, the highlight of Iron Chef Brasil
- Maria Rita launches EP after four years of hiatus
- A documentary about the Amazon deforastation hits US theaters